Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Matthew Boyle

We're kind of in love. 
just kidding! But I figured since we're about to be spending 17 days together (with a chance of one of us killing the other), he should get an official introduction on das Blog

See, Matthew Boyle and I met 15 years ago when I moved to Georgia, which makes him my oldest friend. He was the weird kid in my class that I hid from on the bus when I found out he lived in the same neighborhood (yeah, I was horrible, I know). But eventually we found ourselves enrolled for the same acting class and, really, from then on we were besties.  
So we're really good friends. But despite the sordid whispers of years gone by, we're not getting married. Ever. He's kind of like the brother I never had the younger brother I never had (Patrick's my favorite!). I mean, where did those rumors even start??

The last time Matthew and I saw each other was New Years 2011. 

18 months later, and I guess I can say I'm pretty excited to get to hang out with him again. It's always interesting times with us, so I'm sure there will be plenty to report back before it's all over! 

1 comment:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh, i just love matthew boyle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...