Thursday, June 7, 2012

The best part of having my own 5th grade class?

I can plan a birthday party lesson when the class just so happens to fall on my birthday!

And no, I don't feel sad for my life/bad about making 6 ten year olds celebrate my birthday. Because we had fun, dammit. Not to mention it was very educational (as in, there was a crossword with birthday vocab...)! I even made them real American Funfetti cupcakes with real American Betty Crocker icing. Just how real Americans do it (you know, aside from the fact that that icing cost about 7€ instead of $3).

During class we played musical chairs and pin the tail on the Donkey. They liked the latter so much they begged me to play it twice!

It was super cute and my favorite part was the super adorable, heart melting birthday card two of my students made for me!
Birthday Recipe
2kg health
1kg good fortune
500g love
300g faith
2.5kg happiness

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...