Monday, April 23, 2012

Need a place to sleep?

You might have noticed (since it's pretty much all I've posted about for the past month) that I've had a fair handful of visitors recently. So where did they all sleep, you might be asking? Well, our couch pulls out and, if I do say so myself, is quite comfortable. But unless you wanna cuddle, it's not really meant for two. My bed is a big mattress. But that's all it is. A mattress, on the floor. There was no way I was going to make all my elderly visitors sleep on the floor. 

Eventually, the problem was solved in the form of an air mattress

Normally I'm a little wary of air mattresses. But after surviving two visits with this baby, I'm in love. I'm not going to lie, I even used it as my own bed for the week in between the two visits. It's got an awesome built in air pump, so all you have to do is plug it in and flip the switch. The pump also works backwards when you need to get every last bit of air out to pack it away! And the best thing is how well it holds the air in! I maybe pumped some extra air in once a week, and not even really because it needed it. 

So, if you're in the market for a new air mattress, I whole-heartedly recommend this one! And don't just take my word for it, ask these satisfied customers, too! 


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You're doing product reviews now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...