Thursday, April 12, 2012

all good times must come to an end

And my mom and grandma's visit came to an end much too quickly! I had so much fun with the two of them here. It was great to be able to share my life in Germany with them, show them the things I do everyday and where I live. I loved playing cards every night and walking to the bakery together every morning. We all had a really great time, made some really great memories that week! So as a final das Blog farewell to them, here are some final pictures - some of my favorites - from their trip. 
with a Dortmund flying rhino || on the train || enjoying some beers in the Altermarkt
Playing cards || all three of us || outside the Reinoldikirche 
filming on the Deutzerbrücke || first view of the cathedral in Cologne || looking at the locks on Rhine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...