Friday, September 23, 2011

Where the cool kids hang out

I seem to remember posting a post very similar to this last year. But what can I say, when you need free wifi, you need free wifi!

And Starbucks is the place to be for free wifi! (it's even more free when you don't buy a drink... not that I've ever done that... a lot)

I've actually been at Starbucks quite a bit in the past week. It's not because I don't have internet at home and am desperately seeking outside sources (nothing the good ol' O2 stick couldn't come out of retirement for), it's just that I'm spending a lot of time in the city killing time between Besichtigungstermine. Since it's a 30 min and 8€ train ride home, it's a little easier to just stay out while I'm here. 

Also, I seemed to have rekindled my love for chai tea lattes! delightful

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...