Tuesday, September 13, 2011

this post is about shoes

Here in Germany, we are jumping headfirst into the fall season with winter just around the corner. There is only one thing that means: boot season! 

I only own one pair of boots that were purchased last year to get me through my first German winter and subsequently worn into the ground. I love these boots, but I'm ready to expand my options.

Last year while visiting my friend Shahida in Edinburgh, she had a pair of boots that I fell in love with. 
I am obsessed with these boots. She's lucky her feet are smaller than mine or I would have stolen them long, long ago! Unfortunately I do not have 100€ or a flight to Sweden, which is where she got these gems. 

 On a recent trip to H&M, though, I noticed these for the considerably more reasonable price of 30€. And they could even still be considered Swedish since they are from H&M!

I can't wait for my first pay check!  

1 comment:

Bekah said...

ugh...i never had so much boot-envy until i moved to germany! if i only had money. sigh.

thanks for your comment! i am getting my masters in history, writing my thesis on the berlin airlift (yes, absolutely nothing to do with women, feminism, etc...not that you would know it from that post...what can i say? i get distracted easily...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...