Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is my sad face

I made the mistake of checking the number of emails in my WG-Gesucht folder in gmail today. And if I wasn't already depressed after 2 weeks of rejection, I definitely am after realizing there are over 150 emails in that folder with a total success rate of 0%.

This is my sad-no-one-wants-to-live-with-me face. I'm getting pretty good at it.
I'm becoming excessively melodramatic about the whole situation (incase that wasn't obvious). My friend even came to the point of (very affectionately, I'm sure) giving me the nickname "Emoly." 

Basically, this is one of those posts to remind you that even though I like to pretend I'm in Germany avoiding the real world, it's not all sunshine and beer gardens.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

poor girl! i guess this would NOT be the time to tell you that it took me 4 months to find a WG room, right? yeah, i'll just not mention that...sorry

in other news - your vlog was wonderfully adorable!

keep your chin up - you'll find something eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...