Tuesday, May 31, 2011

sometimes I'm vain/photo booth is addictive

so there is this camera built into my computer. and there is this program called photo booth that makes it really simple to take pictures with this camera. So I do. a lot. Pretty much whenever I'm bored (and when you work 12 hours a week in a time zone that is 6 hours ahead of 90% of your active facebook friends, this is quite often!) I generally just snap a few photo booth photos (or, you know, 20...).

Recently I was going through these photos, which have been accumulating unorganized for over 3 years, and I thought it was really fun to be able to see how much I've changed even in the past year. So, since I'm feeling a little vain, here is my year according to Photo Booth

My first day in Edinburgh - You can sense the excitement.

My first night in Forchheim. No Internet, no telephone. Just alone.

Oh look how long my hair is getting! and what great new style. And great face....

At the Frankfurt airport on my surprise trip home

I particularly like to take pictures when I've bought new things like my new scarf and hat seen here.

Taken just a couple weeks ago... longer hair, new hair style and the sun is shining
(cause that clearly has everything to do with me)
So what can we learn from this? I'm really awesome. And you're jealous. And it's fun to see how much you can change over just one year. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...