Thursday, May 26, 2011

really, it's a piece of cake*

When it comes to food, I think most Americans would association Germany with bratwurst, beer (hey, one of my students told me this was a food group in Germany), and probably bread. 
 
But did you know Germany has some delicious cake? I'm serious, there is cake everywhere - there are some regular choices you can find all over, and there are some very unique cakes. But there is one thing they all have in common: not only do they always (this is without exception, people!) look picture-perfect and like the most wonderful thing you could ever have the pleasure to eat, they usually live up to, or exceed your expectations in taste!
 
Today I'm hanging out in Erlangen at our favorite cafe (Coffini, and their wonderful free wifi**) and after eating a life-changingly delicious piece of strawberry-yogurt cake, I had to share this fun fact with you.

*please excuse my very pathetic love of puns
**free wiifii if you're my mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...