Thursday, May 31, 2012

return to the kellerwald

Oh hey, remember how I went to visit Gemma last month? Those were good times! Of course the best part was getting to reunite Gemily for 5 days, but it was also fun to hang out in my old Franken stomping-grounds. And that meant one thing, and one thing only - a return to the Kellerwald.

You remember the Kellerwald, right? My favorite place in all of Forchheim. Maybe on my list of favorite places ever - but that's another post for another day.

When Gemma and I went, there was no question which Keller we were going to - our favorite, Rappenkeller. What makes this Keller better than the rest? Well, honestly, all the beers and all the food at all the kellers are all fabulous, but what really sets this one apart for us is our favorite server (who I introduced in this post). And, sure enough, as soon as we got there she came right over and sat with us for a few minutes to catch up. She even gave us some free Jägermeister sunglasses. Classy, no?

All in all, it was the perfect Kellerwald reunion - if anything, too short. But really, isn't any visit to the Kellerwald too short?  Great company, beautiful weather, and delicious food (but more on that later) - I can't wait to go back! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...