Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My mom's not going to like this post

I've had some pretty strange sunburns in my life (and sunburns always make my mom yell at me). That time I got a perfect iPod outline burned into my arm during a bike ride, for example.  But this weekend, while visiting Gemma in Nürnberg, I managed to sunburn the back of my hand. Not my arm, not the back of my fingers. Just the back of my hand, between my knuckles and my wrist. I mean, do hands even sunburn!? Apparently they do. But then, how does one manage to burn only the back of their hand and not their fingers or arm or anywhere else? Some questions we may never know the answers to. 

But my point is, I've been away all weekend, which means I've got a lot of catching up to do in real life and on das Blog, so please bear with me as my blogging will either be next to non-existent or over the top excessive in the coming week. Not really sure which way it's gonna go at this point - it'll be a surprise for all of us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...