Sunday, March 25, 2012

Honey badger don't give a shit

Again, I must begin with an apology for going MIA for so long. But with the visit from my mom and grandma last week, there was no time for such distractions! 
Of course, we did have time for a few other distractions. On the first night of their visit - between games (a lot of this and this were played) we got caught up doing some youtube sharing. I'm not really sure how it started, but eventually we watched the following two videos: 
If you have not seen one or both of these videos, I suggest you watch them right now. If you have already seen them, I suggest you watch them again to enrich your life a little bit more. 

As a result, their entire trip was riddled with responses such as "honey badger don't give a shit," "thanks stupid," and "that's nasty." The week was filled with outbursts of "ALLEN!" and "STEVE!" and "nighttime! daytime!"

If nothing else, that just might give you a bit of an idea about my family and how cool we are, for those of you who had not had the pleasure of meeting them. 

The whole week was so much fun! It was great to get to show my new home to my mom and grandma as well as just be able to spend time with them! There is so much to tell about the week that I don't even know where to begin....

So if you'll allow me one more day to collect my thoughts, I'll begin with the real treasures of the visit tomorrow. Until then, watch, rewatch, and show all your friends those videos [again, as the case may be].

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Gah! I love those videos! I'm glad you're back, too...and glad you had visitors. Apropos of nothing in this post, props on your German grammar explanation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...