Sunday, March 4, 2012

9 things

Oh hey! I'm back after an unexpected 2 week blogging hiatus (ok, I had 1 post in the last 12 days, but that hardly counts). I guess I wasn't busy by any normal standards, but between getting used to a new class schedule and watching a whole lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, blogging just fell to the back burner. So what's been going on in the last couple weeks? 
 
Honestly, not too much. But in the coming week or so you can look forward to reading about a few of these things that did happen (and are about to happen soon!):

leap year frogs from my 5th graders || battle scars from my latest fight against the sidewalk || awesome letters from 6th graders
Some uniquely delicious Milka flavors || Waffles on a stick || German Fruit Loops
3 Generations of Gallo/Gauld women || all 7 seasons of Buffy || My favorite brother

1 comment:

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

I just devoured a Milka Schoko + Kekes bar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...