Sunday, August 7, 2011

it's good to have goals...

and my goal for next year is to collect all 6 seasons of LOST.


Dream big, I know!

It all started when I lived in Switzerland and realized how much easier it was to travel with digital information (i.e. movies saved to my external hard drive as opposed to carrying the actual DVDs). Since then I have collected over 130 movies, 2 complete TV series and some random other episodes of various shows. All obtained by completely legal methods... of course.
As far as LOST is concerned, I caught on to the craze pretty late in the game (in the middle of the 5th season, I believe), but I've been really wanting to go through the series again. So my new goal for the coming year is to collect all 6 seasons.

And with each season being $35 on iTunes, if someone could deposit $210 into my account, you would really help me reach my goals more quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...