Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good places to wear a mustache

I've been trying to come up with a list of good places to wear a mustache. And I could only come up with one answer: A MySpace creeper convention. Of course, Stanley Tucci really put any MySpace creeper to shame with his creeper 'stache in the Lovely Bones.
via
But fear not, non-creeper mustache enthusiasts. During my trip to Edinburgh, Shahida and I discovered a new event that is enhanced exponentially by a mustache. 
It happened by accident. Had the stars not aligned, the idea never would have come to us. But it just so happened that we pulled out Shahida's fake mustache collection (why yes, she does have a collection, and yes, it is extensive) the night before we decided to go on the Edinburgh pub crawl
Neither of us had ever been on a Pub crawl before and had heard good things about the one in Edinburgh. Of course, it then only seemed natural that we take the mustaches with. 

The original plan was to take a picture with the mustaches on in every bar we visited. But somewhere around the 3rd or 4th stop, they didn't come off. And let me just tell you, they were a hit. I would recommend never showing up to a pub crawl without one. 
I don't wanna say that we ended up being the coolest kids on our pub crawl, but there definitely wasn't anyone cooler than us in the end. Need proof? This video documents our evening and proves just how amazing mustaches can make a pub crawl.
Of course, even without mustaches, I can definitely recommend the Edinburgh pub crawl. And we are still looking for appropriate places to sport the Unibrow. We're always open to suggestions! 

4 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

ok. i need to come visit you. stat.

Kristen Hicks said...

ohmygosh. I am completely in love with everything about this post.

Vanessa Mercado said...

wonderful idea... and a really nice collection.. love it!!! seems you guys had fun,,, great blog!!! following you now..hope you could visit my blog my blog too.. kisses!!!

Emily said...

hahaha i LOVE this! i wanna go on a pub crawl with you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...