Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cheers... really?

On the aforementioned ferry ride, various activities were offered aboard. So when we booked our trip, Andrea and I decided sign up for the beer tasting for a little on-board enjoyment. 

Now, the fact that we only paid about 5 pounds a person for the beer tasting, I should have been prepared for what was going to come next...

Why yes, that middle glass does say Budweiser. And no, it's not the slightly exotic, questionable better tasting Czech Budweiser. It's your standard, pee-colored, tasteless American version

I might have mentioned before that I was a bit of a beer snob, so I couldn't help but turn my nose up and give a pretentious snort at  it (but don't worry, I still drank it). 

We should have gone with the wine tasting. My standards, when it comes to wine, stipulate that anything costing less than 2€ is automatically delicious

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Pretty decent 'tasting' portions though, even if crappy American brown water.

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

BUDWEISER!??!! Pahahaha I'm literally cracking up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...