Friday, August 17, 2012

breaking promises

I have to apologize, because I'm about to break 2 promises I made in my last post. First, that I wouldn't be posting for a while (I barely made it two days), and second that when I did post it would be about fun, exciting things that happened during my final weeks in Europe. 

But guys - I got a bookcase! Few things make me feel more adult than a nice big bookcase. It really doesn't take much, people. 

As soon as the new (to me) bookcase was moved into my room, I didn't waste a minute to start organizing it. And I'd say I ended up with a pretty good system!

It's a little ridiculous just how excited I am about my bookcase... So excuse me while I go make googly-eyes at it for a little bit!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Haha love it!! No lies, sometimes I reorganize my bookshelves for fun aka to procrastinate! I might do that today...lolz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...