Monday, April 18, 2011

misconceptions.

So, I feel like everybody has this idea of Germany being constantly gray and depressing and there is just never any sun. I would have to politely disagree with this notion. Perhaps it is the only the region I'm living in. But, aside from the well deserved rainy days and occasional bouts of cloudy weather, I would have to say that Germany is waaaaaay more sunny than I expected. 


**
One of my students told me that he wanted to move to the US because the weather is nicer (we won't even go into that obvious generalization). And his proof was that it was raining outside when he said this. However, his rainy day validation was totally unwarranted as it was sunny and gorgeous both the days before and the days after said statement was made. 

Anyway, I'm back in Forchheim for a few days with Patrick and AJ before we're of to Vienna! Lots of good stories from Munich... none of which you get now. Sorry!! 

**Celsius, people

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...