Sunday, November 18, 2012

my 2nd favorite holiday ever

Since we are very quickly approaching my favorite Holiday ever, I thought I should back track (or fast forward from the Italy posting?) a couple weeks to my second favorite: Halloween! After two years of appreciating the slowly growing German Halloween but always longing for a little something more, I was glad to finally get the chance to celebrate a good ol' Murikan Halloween! 

I, of course, repurposed an old German costume (from Karneval, as you may recall). 

And while I was worried the heavy German theme would not carry over into American culture very well, I ended up being the hit of town. Well, at least in my eyes! But despite the many comments on got on my look, it's still the home-made/witty/hilarious costumes that I like best
yes, his back feet did roll. It was impressive.
This guy was probably over 10 feet tall
lolz, assholes. get it?
But probably my favorite part of Halloween spending it with my biffle Jess! I don't know how it happened, but many years ago Halloween became our holiday, and whenever we're in the same country together, you better believe we will be taking Halloween for all it's worth!





1 comment:

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

dang girl y'all go all out, so impressed with everyone's costumes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...