Thursday, October 25, 2012

26 Hours

Last weekend I left the office at 12pm on Saturday and did not return until 3pm on Sunday. For those glorious 26 hours I did not do one single school related thing! Instead I packed up and headed to Atlanta for the night to head to a concert with a friend! 

For the record, if you ever have the chance to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert, you should drop everything you're doing to make it happen. I've been to one concert before and this one did not disappoint either. That girl can sing and puts on amazing show! To say her live performances are infinitely better than her [already amazing] CDs would be a bit of an understatement. 

Although we bought the tickets for the first act, the headliner was Rufus Wainwright. I don't know much by him, but man, what a performance from him as well! So much talent and awesomeness in one night. And that guy is truly a fantastic performer. 

A great show by everyone, and a lovely weekend with a good friend! So I'll leave you with a clip from what was, for me at least, the absolute highlight of the night. Ah-mazing. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...