Sunday, October 9, 2011

home sweet home!

so, I could tell you were all really concerned that I hadn't been posting a lot lately! Life has been unusually busy lately, especially as the indefinite guest at someone's house as I was for the past 3 weeks. No more locking yourself in your room and being anti-social - which is usually my blogging time! But as of yesterday I have officially moved into my new place! And as of this morning my room no longer looked like this:
There are still a couple finishing touches I want to add to my room (like a coat rack for all my coats that are currently piled up on top of my wardrobe, or an actual bed for my mattress) but they'll have to wait till after I have money again! Until then, this is the finished product of my new room! 
view from the door looking in
View from the window 
view from the bed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...