Saturday, October 22, 2011

drug habits.

If you know me very well, you know that I'm not a big medicine taker. It's not really because I have something against taking medicine, I just 1. don't get sick very often and 2. never seem to remember that some quick tylenol would be a great way to beat that headache.

The irony of me and my lack of drug use, of course, is that my sister, on the other hand, is a pharmacist. 


If ever I do find myself in need of drugs (or any other medical attention, really), I always consult the my pharmacist first. And for being on a completely different continent, you would not believe how many calls and emails I still put in on drug-related business. 

Being able to go over every little detail of the drugs I'm looking for makes days like today - my first ever trip to a German pharmacy - a little less stressful. 

Thank goodness for sisters that are pharmacists. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...