Monday, July 2, 2012

What's Italy without some pizza?

Guess what! Two exciting things today:

1. I'm guest posting over on Yes, Teacher Crafts today while Sarah takes some blogging maternity leave! If you like reading about how living on Bavaria Franken last year fulfilled all my hopes and dreams about Germany you should go check it out!

2. Matthew Boyle and I made it to Florence this morning! We went into town for a bit to get out bearings while we were waiting for check in. We saw a few of the big sites, but my favorite so far was the adorable little pizza shop we stopped at for lunch! I've already suggested we return tomorrow (there were so many more pizzas I wanted to try!). We're back at the hotel now - Matthew napping, and me feeding my internet addiction. Then later it's off to lots of art museums!

Till then, marvel at my new favorite pizza place ever in all its adorableness.

1 comment:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i really want to eat that pizza.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...