Friday, September 28, 2012

life, sort of.

Why yes, I do still exist... 

but only just barely

For the record, grad school is a lot of work. Reading 100+ (with an emphasis on the +) pages of German every week, writing papers in German, planning lessons, preparing materials. Eventually it all just makes your head spin! I mean, this is the syllabus for just one of my classes - each of those highlighted or underlined words are books/plays we have to read. And I find this syllabus to be the best visual representation of my life right now.  I can try to plan things out, but really it just ends in chaos!

Which is why I'm horrible at blogging right now! So now I'm going to hang my head in shame and try to power through some Kafka before Monday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...