Saturday, October 16, 2010

oh hey, washing machine

So this is how it all went down....

---Flash back to Sept. 9th, 2010: the day I moved in----

Me: So, is there a washing machine we can use?
Mama Baptistella: ermm.... well, there is one in my apartment, but well... uh.... do you need to do laundry today?
Me: oh... well, I mean, not right now, but eventually.
Mama Baptistella: ok, just let me know when you need to do laundry. Just buy your own detergent and bring your laundry down to me when you need it done
*exit Mama Baptistella*
Me: ummm... so Mama Baptistella is going to do my laundry every time I need it done? that's awkward...

----Flash forward to October 16, 2010: 20 minutes ago---

Gemma's teacher: (to Gemma) are you ready to bring your laundry over?
Mama Baptistella: Why would you need to do laundry there? we have a machine to use any time you want.
Me: but... well, do we need to ask first?
Mama Baptistella: ...No... It's just in the basement, you can use it whenever you want, just not on weekends, because that's when we use it.
Me and Gemma: WTF?!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the story of how we found out there is actually a washing machine in the apartment, free and available to use at our discretion, without supervision. So glad that was clear the first time. Well, at least I know what I'll be doing on Monday! Yay!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...